Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Swimwear 2013

Friday, April 12, 2013

Swimwear 2013

Hello lovelies!

Have you recently checked Therapie's new set of bikinis? If not, then let me show you their current stocks that I'm sure you'll just love!


Glicerina Triangle  

Get the vintage sexy look with this bikini.

      


Arianney Ring Triangle

Get the classy sexy look in this Arianney Ring Triangle

  

Carmina Ruffled Triangle

Get the cute and girly sexy look in this Carmina Ruffled Triangle

  


All these swimsuits are for only Php 880 with free shipping within Metro Manila! 

Hurry ladies! Place orders now! You may check their page here:


Happy Summer!

Till my next post!

XOXO,

glen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis! I'm following you now! I'm glad to find a Pinay blogger here! Hope we can meet each other one day! Just a question, though. Do you personally know the owner of Churbish Shop? She was my classmate back in college kasi. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis! yes I do know her, she's actually a friend of mine :) I must tell her I met you here :)

      PS.

      Delete
  2. helle there :) i like your blog, can we be friends also?

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...