Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Famous Belgian Waffle Review

Monday, February 25, 2013

Famous Belgian Waffle Review

Yesterday, we finally tried the "Famous Belgian Waffle". We're curious on how it taste as there's always a looong line..

As we walk to their stall, I can already smell the waffle. "Super bango!!" But still my fingers are crossed that it really taste good. As I order, I was informed that it would take around 20-30 mins as they have a lot of pending orders, and I said yes, it's oka. We're not in a rush anyway.

Gabe's so excited while waiting for our order. Just look at this picture and you'll see.. hehe




There's really a lot of people waiting for their waffle to get done. Here's some pictures:











We tried Chocolate, Cream cheese, Blueberry, Banana Chocolate & Blueberry with cream cheese.


Kuya's face. Super sad na because of the long wait. We waited for about 30 minutes. Inip na talaga siya.


Anyway, I love how it taste, Chocolate's good but it's a bit sweet that it somehow overpower the taste of the waffle. Blueberry, Blueberry cream cheese & Cream cheese is nice as well. The Banana Chocolate is just okay. I really find their chocolate sweet. But waffle tastes good. Crispy & freshly baked!


I tried to take some pictures of this little girl as she enjoy her waffle but she really doesn't want to look.




Told her to smile.. instead she did this... hihi


there! George finally smiled back at me!




I'm not really sure where are the other branches of Famous Belgian Waffle, but for the rating, hmmm, I'd give it a 8 out of 10. Taste good, budget friendly & just perfect for waffle lovers :)


till my next post!


women s clothing online
women clothing stores
women s clothing websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...