Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Back to basics

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back to basics

Hi lovelies!

I've been a fan of basic & plains, but I'm also a fan of those prints and patterns, as you notice on my previous posts, I normally have plain colors as it's so easy to pair with and much easier to style (depending on my mood :) )

Just like on my outfit here..

I got this super comfy top from Mia & Bailey New York and I must say I'm in love with it. What I love about this top is that its versatility. It can be worn on casual & can be worn for semi - formal. With the outfit I got below, If you're feeling a bit sexy or formal just pair it up with your favorite stilettos. Or if you're feeling fun & happy pair it up with a doll shoes.. :)



I'm excited to see more of Mia & Bailey New York, and for you to check their stocks here their Facebook page : Mia & Bailey Boutique, New York . You'll see different western & oriental clothes with a touch of elegance..

Like their page now, they also offer big discounts and ships in just 1 week! Well I got mine in 2 days.. :))

Visit their page now and I know you'll love their current collection.


XOXO



3 comments:

  1. That's a cute outfit sis. Do you live in Manila too? I'm a Filipina blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! Thanks! and yes I do live in manila :)

    What's your blog site? Maybe we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, please feel free to join my current giveaway here: http://glenapetite.blogspot.com/2013/03/ysabels-daughther-x-lfw-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...