Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: What's Inside THBoxes?

Saturday, March 2, 2013

What's Inside THBoxes?

What's inside THBoxes?

Necklace, ring, shoes, bags, dress, skirt, blouse, earrings --- name it, they have it! :) Thousands of items available for an incredibly affordable price!

Who's THBoxes?

THBoxes is a China-based global online retailer that has been a worldwide business leader, and their main goal --- simply to offer lowest possible rate!

As I unbox the package that was sent to me, I was amazed to find this beautiful piece.

Ladies White Gold GP Crystal Enamel Butterfly Bangle Watch A1266K


Ladies White Gold GP Crystal Enamel Butterfly Bangle Watch A1266K

Ladies White Gold GP Crystal Enamel Butterfly Bangle Watch A1266K
A butterfly watch!!


I just fell in love with this watch and I can't wait to wear them :)  

To be honest I've been browsing THBoxes from time to time, checking new collections & other stuff. I was surprised to see they offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!I mean most of the sites I've seen offer affordable rates but will kill you with the shipping rates but with them, you can just buy all the items you want and have it ship it to your doorstep with no hassle.

So what are you waiting for?

Let's all unbox these beautiful THBoxes!


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...