Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Birthday - night out / Conti's Review

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday - night out / Conti's Review

Last Friday, we celebrated my hubby's dad's birthday :)

It was decided that we'll meet them at Shakey's Glorietta. But because of the hectic sked & traffic, we still arrived late.

When we arrived, Shakey's was jam packed! Good Yvonne secured seats for us hehe... anyway here's some of our pictures


Sab & Yvonne

Me, bhebie, his dad, his mom

Lola, George & Gaille

Birthday Guy trying to open some gifts :)
George playing hide & seek :)
(L-R) Harry, sab, george, yvonne, gabe, me, bhebie, his dad, his mom & gaille

Gabe, me, george, bhebie & gaille

Everything's okay until we saw Gabe's hand. It's numb, swelling & he's been complaining that his hands feels hot. We also saw some rashes on his face (sign of allergy) so we decided to buy aAlnix (an antihistamine for kids) I really don't know what happened, we've been eating pasta & pizza before since he's a bit younger but this is the first time we saw him like that. We don't normally eat at Shakey's so there's no one to blame here. What I like about their service is that, they talked to us,discuss & checked his condition, & offer to buy an antihistamine. :) For me, it's a super super thumbs up!! Keep it up!


After eating dinner, we went to Greenbelt to eat some dessert. We first tried at Gelatissimo, but since the space is a bit small & no place for kids to run around, we decided to look for another one. Me & hubby been boasting & totally impressed with Conti's. But I guess this time they failed us. I mean the service is really awful! We ordered Mango Bravo & Choco mousse. But at first, no one assisted us, we assisted ourselves. When bhebie ordered cakes, it felt like they don't want to sell cakes to us! arrrgh! The worst thing they did that I really do not like, was when my mom-in-law tried to ask for a glass of water from the girl cleaning the table just behind her & this girl totally ignored her! no acknowledgement at all! I really want to speak up at that moment because his mom also felt she was ignored on purpose! What a service! Any idea on how to call their management's attention? I would really love to tell them my story! It was the exact opposite from the service we receives from Trinoma Branch. Anyway, here's some of the pics:



Happy Birthday!!


me & yvonne (we just love purple!)

sab, harry, yvonne & gabe



thanks for reading lovelies!

Till my next post!

xoxo,

Glen
cheap women s clothing womens plus size clothing women s clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...