Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Tagaytay Trip for 2!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tagaytay Trip for 2!

Hello lovelies!

I haven't blog lately. :( Been really busy with travel & other stuff. Anyway to make it up to you I'll be raffling this coupon I got! How's Tagaytay sounds? Very good I know!  :) Just perfect with you  & your honey or best friend!






Here's how to join:




This contest is open to "PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY".

PS: The winner must be a FOLLOWER of this BLOG! (via GFC)
"JOIN THE SITE" to FOLLOW. If not he/she will be disqualified and I will choose another winner.



Good Luck lovelies!

xoxo

Glen

cheap women s clothing womens plus size clothing women s clothes

6 comments:

  1. Gizette Cao
    @RnG26

    this is for my mom and dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks exciting.. Keep it up!

    Anubhav Roy
    Author at Rafting Rishikesh
    Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roy! Thanks for the visit!

      Follow me here & will surely follow you back :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Fb username: Joanne Blanco
      Twitter username: @joanneskywalker

      I hope I win this trip because it would be great to spend quality time with a loved one.

      Delete
  4. fb: Say Yap
    twitter: @SAYjazzy9

    This looks fun. My kids will surely enjoy there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...