Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Infinite.ly - Perfect for starters!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Infinite.ly - Perfect for starters!

Website. It is very important if you have a business especially nowadays that almost all  of us rely on the internet. A business is not complete without it. 

I've recently joined TapBlogs/Infinite.ly promotion, and I'm glad that I am one of the 25 - 30 bloggers who can test their site! Yey! I was provided with a number that entitles me to have free one year subscription with infinite.ly. 

To be honest, I was a bit curious on how Infinite.ly works. I personally have a business so I'm thinking -- "Is it same with others who offers free website?" And what really amazed me was their tag line --- "

Infinite.ly - Instant Web Site in under 60 seconds."  I mean is this even true?

As soon as I got the numbers sent to me, I immediately created one for me. And true enough, It is very easy to create your own site provided that the domain site you want is not yet taken. I took time before I finally got the domain name that I want. But after that -- Voila! It's all done and I'm ready to edit my site.

I'm no techie. I don't know HTML, CSS and others. I do know someone though but I know it's expensive to hire them. I had some problems at first because I tried to delete what the first format has and tried to start from scratch (I do have a different idea on mind). At first I tried to add tabs & subpages butI really had a hard time, I even asked infinite.ly to help me out and I'm glad they answered my query in no time!

But I guess it's a bit hard to start especially if you don't have a format so I decided to re-start  / re-do it again. This time, I followed the format that infinite.ly has. This time, it only took me  around 30 mins and upload pictures on my site. What I like about this site is that you don't need to copy and search pictures and save them on your computer, You can directly upload the pictures from the web. :) I guess the term that perfectly fits this site is "USER FRIENDLY" 

Here's the site I've created with them : packagestoboracay.com 

I know the contents are not that much I've been really busy with travel that I can hardly visit this site to add infos but I promise I'll update you soon once its all okay. 

How I only wish they also have longtime offers like 5 years or 10 years domain. Because that's what we are really looking for.  They are only asking for Php 1600 per year --- so that's really a good deal especially for small business owners and starters like me! Plus, you can even edit it yourself!

Try it now. Create One. It only take 60 seconds now. ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...