Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Babies are gift from God

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Babies are gift from God




Babies are gift from God
I can never imagine my life without my kids. I admit that I nag sometimes because of all the things they do, all at the same time but I would not be complete without them. I have 7, 3, & 1 yr old, 2 girls and 1 boy… I don’t know if other moms felt this but before I gave birth to my eldest, there’s this fear.. “what if I’m not a good mom?” “will I be able to take care of them?” “Can I do this?” few questions running on my mind.. I gave birth when I was 19 yo so I was pretty young back then.. but hey! I proved myself wrong! haha
I learned a lot of things with my kids.. not just being a mom but in life too.. they teach you how to be more patient, to strive hard, work hard, and love them unconditionally… It’s hard to have kids but you will never know the joy and happiness they’ll bring until you have one. We all know that having a baby is expensive.. milk, diaper, yaya (for those who needs one) hospital bills, immunizations and so on.. but here’s what I noticed, God will make a way to help you earn what you need to raise a child, provided that you also will help Him accomplish it.
When there’s a baby, it brings new hope, laughter, happiness, fulfillment, a goal… Babies are indeed gift from God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...