Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Getting back into shape :)

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Getting back into shape :)

Hello lovelies!

It's the 23rd already and tomorrow is already Christmas! We all know that during Christmas we tend to eat a lot. haha! and we just can't help it right? How we are supposed to enjoy the holiday season if we're not going eat all those lechon, cakes, ice cream, & others :)

That's why, I'm happy to tell you lovelies that I'll be having my 2nd giveaway! woohoo!! One of my clients, gave me these "3 days guest pass" and I'll be picking 2 lucky winners to win 2 passes so they can get their sexy body back after this holiday season.. He gave me 4 passes, I know I won't be able to use  it so I'll just give it to you ladies :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...