Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Just a little respect

Monday, December 10, 2012

Just a little respect




Monday. Another busy day. Have to meet another client after lunch.  It's 12 noon and I just remembered that a have to buy something from CD R King. There's only 1 CD R King store I know na hindi ganun kadami ang tao. And that's the Q-Plaza branch. When I got there, dang! they're closed for inventory and won't open til 7PM. So I just decided to go to Sta lucia Mall instead since that's the closest mall and I badly need it. I was praying on my way there na sana hindi mahaba ang pila. But then sad to say super haba ng pila.

I patiently waited for my turn. They don't have a system here unlike in SM Masinag and Q Plaza that you have to get a nunber first and wait for your number to be called

After around 20 mins of waiting, its almost my turn - I'm the 3rd in line. One of the staff called out the next customer. The guy next in line somehow missed her call so she had to call for his attention. Suddenly, the lady behind me lined up behind the guy who's being assisted by the staff.  I was thinking "hindi kaya sumingit to?" and true enough, she pretended that she was the next customer! I admit, recently I'm getting pissed easily especially who doesn't show respect to other people and also those who we call "singit".

I immediately call the staff who's assisting her and said " Ate, bakit sya ang ina - assist mo? eh etong asa unahan ko dapat yung mauuna, asa likod ko yan nakapila kanina." Then this "singit" lady answered : "Hindi ah, kanina pa ako nakapila dito at ako talaga yung kasunod nun lalaki",

Me: " hindi, nasa likod kita. lumipat ka dyan. dapat itong nasa unahan ko muna " The lady answered. Mad. "ako talaga yung  kasunod kasi itong lalaki yung sinundan ko."
Me: "Kanina pa kami nakapila dito tapos sisingit lang kayo, di bale na sige unahin nyo na sya kung yan ang gusto nyo. May karma naman eh"
S.L. : "Pila lang eh anung kinakagalit mo?" -- angry voice
Me: " hindi lang pila yan eh... yung oras ko sayang. madami pang nakapila sa likod"

Singit lady decided to keep quiet instead. I'm so angry that she has the guts to answer me back! For me, it's a matter of respect. Respect that there's a line to follow. Respect that other people are also patiently waiting for their turn. Respect that other people's time is also being consumed, not only yours.

I remember, one time when we're in National Bookstore, Gaille, my eldest, 7 years old, was trying to buy some stuff for her school project. Since there was no line and I was trying to teach her how to be fall in line properly & be confident enough to talk to others, I let her pay for the stuffs. She was 2nd in line, when a girl (20 - 25 yo) lined up. Gaille, was about to pay for it so I decided to check some books near cashier. It only took me less than a minute and checked her again to make sure everything's okay. When I got back, the girl who was behind her was now paying for her stuffs and Gaille's still waiting for her turn. -- I immediately asked the cashier why did she not assist my daughter. Is it because she's just a kid? and this girl was giving me this look like "nasingitan ko yung anak mo" with a grin on her face. Me: "Hindi porke't bata hindi dapat pansinin"  Arrrgh!




2 comments:

  1. i suggest you tell Lawrence Leh about it ..
    Hes the Manager of CD R King remember? :)
    Raise the concern to them so that they have a proper way of assisting customer.

    I hate the fact na theyre selling electronic stuff and yet they use manual sulat-sulat thingy when u have to pay for the items bought. It is the major cause ng pag p pile up ng line samahan pa ng mga customers na hindi marunong pumila ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking na nga eh.. eto pa teh, the ff day i ask for replacement kasi super panget ng webcam.

    first pinapila ako sa tech, then nun turn ko na sabisa kabilang side daw.. pagdating ko naman sa kabilang side tatapusin lang daw.. after that ndi na bumalik si kuya.. when i looked for him may iba na palanb customer! nainis tlaga ako kaso i've been waiting and waiting.. then one guy notices na naiinis ba kme.. so he assisted me. told him the problem, i ask him if we can have a replacement with a higher priced item or same rate as long as it works properly and this is what he told me " hindi po pwede palitan yan" i said bakit. he replied "eh nagamit nyo na yan eh lugi naman ho kami nun!" I got so irritated na talaga. "paano kayo malulugi? first of, kahapon ko lang binili to, 2nd papalitan ko ng ibang item diba? now tell me paano kayo malulugi?" hindi na sya nakasagot and ask me to go to the cashier area and look for "the head"


    and i waited for another 10-15mins just for "the head" to assist me. sobrang badtrip na sila pa un galit. pagharap sken nun head wlang salita tingin lang - yun tingin na "anung kelangan mo? istorbo ka!" pinalampas ko yun teh para lang matapos yun, gusto na umalis ni gino kasi wlang pumapansib sken dun. she asked me if may installer un nabili ko and i said wla. then she said "i veverify ko muna" then leave me there without saying excuse me... haaay napipika pa din ako sa nangyari... i'll never go back to that branch i swear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...