Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: I heart Sulit!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I heart Sulit!

Tonight, I was busy doing my stuff when I received an unexpected package. I was a bit shocked as I wasn't expecting for any package. When I checked the package -- its from Sulit!! Yey! I told myself that this must be the organizer that I redeemed using my SG (Sulit Gold) :) To my surprise, I opened the package & voila! It's a shirt!! A letter is enclosed to the package saying that they have upgraded it!! (aren't they nice?) LOL

By the way here's the shirt I got from them:


If you want to know more about Sulit Gold (this would actually help you a lot if you're into selling / business) you may visit Sulit.com.ph

I truly heart Sulit & am a proud Sulitizen!!

xo,

Glen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...