Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: A must read blog especially moms... I love my babies.. reblog if you can

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A must read blog especially moms... I love my babies.. reblog if you can

I'm posting this story to all my fellow moms.

Just this morning, I was reading through Facebook updates when I read this story I immediately shared this story so others would know and be aware of what might happen. I love my kids. I don't want to happen this to them, that is why I'm sharing this to you. My post has now 36 shares, but I'm hoping it will reach more than that so more & more people be aware of this.

Please take time to read. I salute the mom who posted this, and a big THANK YOU for letting us know

-Parents and guardians, please read this post.. This didnt happen to me but this is a must read for all of us. Everyone should be careful when bringing your kids in malls and other public places. 

Last Friday at about 6:15 p.m. I got a call from my close friend and kumare, crying and asking my help. My 4 year old godson MJ was missing at Rockwell. The boy asked permission to go to the toilet at the 2nd floor. The mother agreed since the toilets for men and women were just adjacent. The mother got out first from the toilet and waited by the door. 15 minutes had passed and the boy had not come out. She asked the help of the janitor to enter the toilet and look for her son. The janitor came out and told her, there was no boy at the toilet. She could not believe and ran inside the toilet looking for her son. She became frantic and started looking for help, she immediately called for the guard who assisted her. The guard then called their Commander to help in the search. A frantic effort was made to look for the boy. The Commander thought that the boy just wandered by himself and went to another place, level or shop. All the roving guards were mobilized. After 30 minutes of searching, the boy could not be found. My friend was already crying and shouting on top of her lungs looking for the boy. She called me over the cellphone and told me about what happened, I asked her to calm down as I was trying to analyze the situation. A 4 year old boy will not wander in a place not familiar to him. Something wrong has happened. I asked her to tell the Commander to order a lockdown of all exits, parking and pedestrian. All trunks and compartments of vehicles coming out must be thoroughly inspected. I told her, I was on my way. I was pondering who could kidnap the boy as the couple were regular employees. Not the rich type of family who will be kidnapped. When I arrived, there was a commotion going on. I suggested that the CCTV footage be reviewed, but eventually yielded negative results, I kept on thinking. In a kidnapping, the first 45 minutes is very critical. It is either the person be found or he could be gone. If the kidnapper was on foot, a radius of 300 meters must be searched, and the nearest public access to public rides was J.P. Rizal Street. I immediately boarded my car and sped towards JP Rizal, I was running against time. Upon reaching JP Rizal, I turned left towards Makati. As I was cruising, a jeepney in front of me stopped to load a passenger, I was blowing my horn frantically, then I looked to my left, I saw a 14 to 16 year old boy, in basketball shorts, sando, with a tomahawk cut on his hair and slippers. He was holding a small child I could not distinguish because the child was wearing a typical house duster, the child had an awkward hair cut, an almost skin haired but looks like it was done in a hush hush. Something didn't look normal to me as the child was light skinned to come from a poor family, "makinis," and clean looking. The child looked so afraid with eyes wide open. I shouted "MJ" and the child started to cry. I looked at the elder boy and told him not to make a move. He shoved the boy to street on to the oncoming car from the opposite direction and ran towards Guadalupe. I swerved my car to block the car and protect the boy, I immediately jumped out of my car and got the child, It was MJ. I brought him to my car as soon as I can, I could not give chase as JP Rizal was too tight to make a maneuver or make a 180 degree turn. I drove to Rockwell. When I brought the boy back, the mother could not believe what she saw, it was until MJ shouted "mama" did she realize it was her son.

The boy was drugged in the toilet by a man and carried down. The boy was handed to another person who took him in a van, from there the boy's hair was cut and changed clothes into a girl. The boy was about to be delivered to another group who will turn him into a beggar. The police conducted an investigation but advised them not to talk to the boy directly but through a child psychologist, he suffered enough trauma.

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT. NOT EVEN THE SAFEST MALLS, SHOPPING CENTERS ARE NOT SPARED BY SYNDICATES. IF A CHILD COMES TO YOUR CAR KNOCKING, PROFILE THE KID AND SENSE SOMETHING IS WRONG. REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE POLICE. A CHILD YOU SAVED MAY BE YOUR FRIEND'S.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...