Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Review: Ysabel's Daughter

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: Ysabel's Daughter

I have been using some of YD's (Ysabel's Daughter) items from the day I received them. I thank YD for letting me try their products :)


Items were delivered to me by their company driver (I suppose). Very courteous and very polite si kuya. As you can see on my previous blog : The packaging says it all. For me, as a customer, packaging is very important as it shows how good the product is. It somehow lets you see if the product is really effective or can deliver. With the packaging, I must say I am really impressed!



 

I first tried the face and body wash (orange) and the facial serum. I was a bit curious on the facial serum they offer. Tried the wash and I tell you it smells refreshing! You can really smell the zesty orange, and when I say orange, meaning it smells like a fresh orange. I'm happy with the facial scrub :) I even asked hubby to try it (to be honest, he's really not interested in this kind if stuffs but hey I was able to convinced him haha!) I asked him what's his observation.. Well, same as mine -- smells so good, soft on skin & scrub is not that hard that will tear your skin's layers. Every after wash I feel so refreshed and moisturized whenever I use this. Plus pimples dries up so fast! Thumbs up YD!!!

Next thing I tried is their toner.


I'm not really using toner at night. I tried using it before with a different brand, but since my skin's really sensitive, I always get the sting... aaargh! so I never ever used a toner again... Until I got this Sheer Toner from Ysabel's Daughter. The first time I used it, I was kind of afraid that I might get that "sting", but I'm also thinking that since they're using all-natural, maybe its worth a shot. And I'm thankful that I did! I finally found the toner that matches my sensitive skin! woohoo! I suggest you lovelies to try this now! I'm sure you'll love it just like I do! :)

Lastly,  The Facial Serum 

 

 Save the best for last as they say :) And I mean it. This facial serum is the best! Have you ever tried waking up (even if you're still sleepy) looking at the mirror and feel good how you look and how your skin glows? That what exactly how I feel for the past few days. I feel refreshed, glowing, pimple-free and super soft skin. I just love how this serum does the magic, I mean to feel & look beautiful I know you must have enough sleep. But then since I have a lil baby girl, I have to get up once she's awake, still, I'm able to achieve the glow I want :) Thanks Ysabel's Daughter! I'm so glad we met! You should try too!

Go ahead and like their Facebook page here: Ysabel's Daughter

For the complete list of their outlets, you may check my previous post here.

Love your skin. Take care of it. And use Ysabel's Daughter.

xoxo,

Glen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...