Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Ysabel's Daughter

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ysabel's Daughter

Taking very good care of our skin is very important. We tend to try different kinds of product that soothes our skin or would make us more beautiful. I myself is very dependent on lotion. I know others are different but as for me, I need to apply lotion every after bath so my skin's moisturized and won't dry.

Just this morning I received a package from Ysabel's Daughter, an independent Filipino-run company. They make bath & body products and uses nothing but the finest natural raw materials. 


Packaging is really nice! 




What makes YD unique from the rest is the use of  HONEY in each and every one of its products. Honey's known for its natural ability to disinfect and help skin GLOW as well as moisturize dry skin (suits me well! )


Here's the goodies that I got from them:






I'm sooo excited to try them all!! :)

Did I mention that their products are recommended  by dermatologists? Yes! you heard it right. Dermatologists recommends YD to their patients simply because it has no any side effect. All natural. It's just right for our skin and what our skin needs most.

Ysabel's Daughter was launched December 2011 and has now 6 outlets. (Wow! They have grown so fast! )

Here's the list of Outlets where you can grab Ysabel's Daughter:

REJUVASKIN
Face, Body & Surgical Center
Rm 228 Delos Santos Medical Center

TRICOSMEDX
First Level, Trinoma Mall

LOTUS HAND & FOOT SPA
Basement 1, Podium Mall

SOMERA
Glorietta 2

CLINICA SALUTARE
Center for Integration in Medicine
1-A Paciano Rizal St., Proj 4, Quezon City

CLINICA SALUTARE
2/F Great Wall Bldg., 36 Yakal St., Makati City


If the above's outlets are inaccessible to you, they are also available on ZALORA. :)

"Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin" - ZOE SALDANA

Till my next post!

xoxo,

Glen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...