Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Fitness First Passes Winners!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fitness First Passes Winners!

It has been raining all day.. Just a perfect day to sleep and sleep and sleep.. haha! But as  a mom, I can't do that, I have to get up and work... But I really can't help it... :) I really feel so lazy and sleepy.. It's the perfect time to slouch in a couch with a popcorn while watching a movie if you have gotten enough sleep today. :)

Anyhoo, I decided to pick the winners of my latest giveaway 'Fitness Passes for 2"

And here's the names :

Congratulations Ladies!!!

Please send me an email within the next 7 days or I will pick another winner :)

To all who joined, thank you again for your support :) More blog giveaways to come..


xoxo,

Glen


clothing for women womens clothes online plus size women clothing tall women clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...