Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Patterns on Solid

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Patterns on Solid

I just love how the patterns compliment a solid color. Just like this dress. The dress is perfect for work, semi formal events, gimik, or even simply meeting up with friends :)








Oh how I love my necklace! It makes my outfit less formal and fun! 









Dress - Chic Collections (go click the link to check other colors & styles)

Owl Colorful Necklace - Fashion Harvest (like their FB page to see more styles.. I tell you, their collection is great! Items as cute and fab as how they look on picture!)

Your Crowning Moment Ring - Fashion harvest

Bracelet  - Chic Collections

Shoes - CLN (gift from bhebie)


Any thoughts lovelies?

xoxo,

Glen




plus size women clothing tall women clothing women s clothing stores online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...