Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Dried Mango

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dried Mango


"Dried Mangoes is considered as the best nutritious and convenient snack around the world"

- wikipilipinas


I guess most of Filipinos are in love with our very own Mango or Mangga :) Whether it is green or yellow (ripe), shake, salad, dessert, etc I'm sure its a sure hit!

Every grocery, I tend to go to the native delicacies section, where we can find polvoron, turones, banana chips, barquillos & others, to find my ever favorite dried mangoes. yumyum! But as always, I'm a bit hesitant to get one because it's a bit pricey :(  Php 60 - 100 pesos per pack of 100g. If we are to make this as an alternative to our snacks I have to buy in bulk and that is not  budget friendly. 

Now, if you're a dried mango addict like me, I'm going to share you this picture :)



You're right! It's only Php 28.25 per pack! We've been to most groceries but we can only buy them at Market Market! in Taguig. I know it says Mango chips but it really taste like dried mango -- at a much lesser price. I'm so happy we found this product! Just imagine all of us are addicted to it that we buy at least 10 pcs of it haha!

It's a very good alternative to chips. If you're a mom like me? This snack is perfect for your kids :) Or if you're conscious with your figure, this is also good for you.

Here's the other benefits we can get from Mango:
  • Mangoes are full packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and contain like all fruits very few proteins, fats and calories
  • They are perfect to replenish salts, vitamins and energy after physical exercise.
  • The mango-milk cure is an ideal treatment for loss of weight.
  • Taking Mango regularly makes the complexion fair and the skin soft and shining.
  • Dietary fiber has a protective effect against degenerative diseases, especially with regards to the heart; may help prevent certain types of cancer, as well as lowering blood cholesterol levels
(source:wikipilipinas)



till my next post!

xoxo,

Glen





cheap womens clothes trendy womens clothing women clothing websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...