Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Lost for words..: Friends for keeps :)

Monday, January 7, 2013

Friends for keeps :)


A lot of people will walk into our life but I guarantee you only few of them will stay. I'm happy I've found friends like you guys! They're my office mates from my last company and we rarely meet due to hectic sked but then we still manage to keep in touch and update each other. They're crazy, for real! I guess that's why we're all friends :)

Here's some pictures at JayJay's Home Depot, last Saturday.

Photo: :)
Me & Bhebie <3


(From left to right) Camz, Dave, Bhebie, Me & Leah



Here's a collage made by Dave :) The girl between Camz & Leah is Rain, a very good friend of mine and my biz partner too :)

By the way, here's what I wore on that night. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture & for snowman too hihi





Top: Kashieca
Bottom: Bread & Butter
Bangles: From my mom
Necklace: HalloHalloMall
Watch: Swatch
Bag: Therapie Satchel Bag (click Therapie to check other items)


I'm sorry wasn't able to take pictures my accessories individually, but I will next time promise
:)


How bout you lovelies?

Care to share your friends for keeps :)

xo,

Glen


clothing for women womens clothes online plus size women clothing tall women clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...